Turning back time at 36

Hello,

I've decided that it's time. Time for me to shed the extra weight. Time for me to clear out the years of gunk building in my veins and arteries. Time for me to regain my life!

My title may be confusing, so let me explain. I've tried the popular P90X workout and it is great. Recently, I've tried another product from Beachbody called "Insanity". Let me tell you... IT IS INSANE! However, at my age (36) it's also hard on the joints. There is a ton of jump training in back-to-back days, and it was just too much. So, here is what I've done.

I took the best of P90X and the best of Insanity and I've combined them for one awesome workout! On Mon, Wed, and Fri, I do the Insanity cardio stuff. On Tues and Thur, I do the P90X stuff. I match the workouts with what the program says to do on the first month. It may sound complicated, but it's really not. Let the X-Sanity begin!!

Feel free to add comments or post questions and I'll be glad to try and answer them. No laughing at my pics, though!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 9 - Thur - CardioX

Cardio day and today I dusted off an old favorite of mine and did the P90X Cardio-X workout.  It is kind of unique in that it incorporates a little of the other workouts and pulls everything into one all-inclusive workout.  It starts with a little yoga, then some kenpo, then plyo, then core work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment