Turning back time at 36

Hello,

I've decided that it's time. Time for me to shed the extra weight. Time for me to clear out the years of gunk building in my veins and arteries. Time for me to regain my life!

My title may be confusing, so let me explain. I've tried the popular P90X workout and it is great. Recently, I've tried another product from Beachbody called "Insanity". Let me tell you... IT IS INSANE! However, at my age (36) it's also hard on the joints. There is a ton of jump training in back-to-back days, and it was just too much. So, here is what I've done.

I took the best of P90X and the best of Insanity and I've combined them for one awesome workout! On Mon, Wed, and Fri, I do the Insanity cardio stuff. On Tues and Thur, I do the P90X stuff. I match the workouts with what the program says to do on the first month. It may sound complicated, but it's really not. Let the X-Sanity begin!!

Feel free to add comments or post questions and I'll be glad to try and answer them. No laughing at my pics, though!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 10 - Mon - Chest & Back

Alright, starting the last final phase of the p90X system this week and it switches up a little each week for the next four weeks.  Starting off by going back and doing the workouts from the 1st phase on Mon and Wed of this week, then next week will switch back to Back & Bis on Monday and Chest, Shoulder & Tris on Wed.  This will alternate for the next four weeks. 


Chest and Back Wgt. Rd 1 Rd 2
Push up   35 30
Pull up   10 4
Military Push up   25 15
Reverse Grip Pull up   7 4
Wide Push up   25 25
Close Grip Pull up   5 4
Decline Push up   20 15
Heavy Pants  35lb DB 12 12
Diamond Push up   15 12
Lawnmowers  35lb DB 15 12
Dive Bomber Push up   12 12
Barbell Rows 65lb 12 10

No comments:

Post a Comment